Our policies and terms are designed to create a safe and fair environment for everyone using Find My Sexpert.
Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone have a great experience.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
PUBLIC & PRACTITIONER INFORMATION
- The site is free for the general public.
- You are advised to only contact advertisers on the site during their specified working hours only.
- Do not expect to solicit sex from practitioners on this site.
- By using the site, you agree that your interactions with organisations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organisation and/or individuals.
- Find My Sexpert does not endorse any practitioners advertising on the site. Including those practitioners found on the featured sections of the site.
- In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Find My Sexpert, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
- By using the site, you agree that Find My Sexpert shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Find My Sexpert is under no obligation to become involved.
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Find My Sexpert, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via Find My Sexpert.
- Find My Sexpert does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. If such material is found, please contact the team at: email@example.com.
- The Find My Sexpert site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to Find My Sexpert, Find My Sexpert makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- Under no circumstances will Find My Sexpert be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that Find My Sexpert does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Find My Sexpert will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
- This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
PRACTITIONER INFORMATION ONLY
£7.99 per month
- Above fees are paid until you deactivate your advert
- You can login and change your advert as often as you like, with NO hidden fees
DEACTIVATING YOUR ADVERT
- You can deactivate your live advert at any time and there are no hidden fees
- You will need to notify us via email that you wish to deactivate your advert: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can then use the cancellation button within the practitioner logon
- When you cancel, your payments will cease immediately, as will your access to the service. Your account will remain in an ‘idle’ state, allowing you to reactivate the service at a later date without the need to re-enter your details.
- You can activate and deactivate your Advert as you please, however please be aware that activation and/or reactivation of accounts goes through an administrator approval process; so although the cancellation of accounts is instant, there may be a delay in activating and/or reactivating accounts due to said approval process.
MORE DETAIL AROUND FEES
- Your debit/credit card will be debited on the day you register your advertisement
- It may take between 24 to 48 hours for your Advert to go live
- In most cases, you’ll be charged on the same date every month for the monthly advertisement
- You’ll continue to have access to the site and your advert, month after month, until you deactivate your advert
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- You agree that Find My Sexpert, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account
- Block your email or IP address
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof)
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms
- Further, you agree that Find My Sexpert shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination
- If you fail to make a payment you owe us or if your payment method fails
KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out below.
ADVERTISING POSTING RULES FOR PRACTITIONERS
- We accept adverts from the following professions:
Sexological Bodyworkers / Sex Educators / Tantric Masseuses / BDSM Practitioners / Counsellors / Psychologists / Sexuality Coaches / Tantric teachers, coaches / Relationship gurus / Psychosexual Therapists – This is not an exhaustive list.
Practitioners without identifiable credentials/qualifications, must have a minimum of 2 full years’ experience of working in the Sexuality Profession/ Sex Support Industry. If you fall under this category you must also have a current and working website to advertise with findmysexpert.com.
We can at any time request copies of your qualifications.
If your advert does not reflect appropriate services or meet our Terms, it will be removed from the live system.
We welcome all advertising practitioners to take responsibility of monitoring the site, it is in everyone’s interest to keep the site clean of unwanted services. Please e-mail the team if you find an advert you are unsure about, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escort services, ads seeking escort services or ads by people seeking adult work
- Adverts including a price/quote or a sense of prostitution
- Offering services that give a sense of prostitution, human trafficking or any other type of illegal sex work
- We do not allow use of sexual toys to be demonstrated or sold
- We do not allow more than 1 person in an image
- Ads that contain images of full nudity
- Minors: Publishing an ad is prohibited to anyone under the age of 18
- Advertising suffocation, slavery, forced intercourse, rape, intoxication, abuse, drugs, torture.
- Dating services and dating sites
- Selling of pornographic images, selfies or nude images, selling of used lingerie
- Any item or service that requires the advertiser to be an exclusive and/or authorised 3rd party seller of the produce
- Illegal and stolen goods, drugs or related materials, Blood products, body fluids, organs and other body products, furs and skins, wood, feathers, Insignia and uniform of police or other official insignia and uniforms, Counterfeit goods, replicas, unauthorized copies (this list is not exhaustive)
- Proposal of several services in the same advert that are not related to Sexuality Support or Health and Wellbeing
- Publishing an ad that is too short or ambiguous
- Posting an ad whose purpose is regulated or prohibited by law
- Using the details (name, phone number, mailing address, email, websites, photos, etc) of someone else / organisation, with or without their permission or providing false contact details
- Revealing elements of a private nature or violating the privacy of any person or company (including the publication of faces or signatures)
- Copying information posted by another user
- Publishing content that infringes physical or intellectual property rights
- Disturbing the activity of any other user
- Assuming the identity of Find My Sexpert and/or its employees
- Children: Use of this site is prohibited to anyone under the age of 16
- Publishing ads with the purpose of advertising sites or services similar to Find My Sexpert
- Making remarks that are false, defamatory, profane, hateful, abusive, pornographic, obscene or of any inappropriate nature (left to our discretion)
- Any advertisement or message containing a virus or other contaminating or destructive agent that prevents the proper operation of this site or access to this site by our users
- Adverts that do not comply will be removed from the site. This list is not exhaustive and Find My Sexpert reserves the right to remove any advert without warning or other notification.
- Find My Sexpert reserve the right to require proof of your qualifications for any type of service offered through your advert/ on the site.
- If a paid ad does not meet our terms, Find My Sexpert has the right to reject a refund.
- If you require any advice on your legal rights, you can refer to www.adviceguide.org.uk
- If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please direct them to: email@example.com